Accreditation ensures quality education. AICTE has made NBA Accreditation Mandatory from 2022 for UG & PG Engineering Degree Programmes. We handle the complete accreditation process for Higher Educational Institutions including Polytechnics across India starting from application stage all the way to peercommittee visit and have successfully completed around 75 colleges in the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telengana.
OUR SERVICES ARE COMPREHENSIVE AND COVER THE FOLLOWING
- Visit by our expert resource persons (one per dept) eight to ten times to prepare the faculty members to apply for accreditation and to prepare the relateddocumentation.
- One day workshop, the outcomes wouldbe
- Understanding the relevance ofOBE.
- Significance of BloomsTaxonomy.
- PEO’s, PSO’s, Cos and the associatedmappings.
- Identifying curriculum gap and filling the gap forcontinuous improvement.
- To fill up the gaps existing in the teaching learning process, Research and consultancy projects, Peer reviewed Journal publication, Patent application processing and manpowerresources.
- Hard copy preparation of the self study report criteria – wise in the prescribed format which consists of 32 key indicators, 60 Quantativemetrix and 36 Qualitative metrix.
- Documentation for the data requirement and file description.
- Analysing the gaps existing and to bridge the same for achieving good grades.
- Uploading the SSR along with relevant documents.
- Guidance for clarification in DVV reports.
- Sensitizing all the stakeholders of the system.
- Campus preparation.
- Presentations of Principal, HOD’s, IQAC, Placement and Research heads.
List of colleges for which our Consultancy services were offered during the last couple of years
- Jeppiar Engineering College,Semmancheri, Chennai
- Kathir College of Engineering,Coimbatore
- Dhanalakshmi srinivasan college of Engineering and Technology, Mamallapuram, Chennai
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering,Coimbatore
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Institute of Technology, Trichy
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Paiyanoor
- Vinayaka Missions University, Salem
- SA Engineering College,Chennai
- IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram
- Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli
- SCAD College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli
- Adhiparashakthi Engineering College, Melmaruvathur
- Jerusalem College of Engineering, Chennai
- Tagore Engineering College, Chennai
- Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
- MountZion College of Engineering for Women, Kerala
- Mount Zion college of Engineering, Kerala
- IES College of Engineering, Kerala
- Christ Knowledge City, Kerala
- Sri Vellappally Natesan College of Engineering, Kerala
- Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Kerala
- Adisankara college of Engineering, Kerala
- S.Rangaswamy College of Engineering and Technology, Tiruchengode
- SVS Group of Institution, Warangal
- Agni College of Technology, Thalambur
- NGP Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Rural Engineering College, Hulkoti, Karnataka
Liaison between the Industry and Academic in establishing Mou’s for the benefit of all stakeholders of the academic system.
Objective of the M.O.U.:
- The First Party has decided to obtain accreditation from National Assessment and Accreditation Council / National Board of Council, an autonomous body engaged in the assessment of education of Institutions in India.
- The First Party has engaged the Second Party for consulting, guidance and support from its expert committee members for applying and obtaining accreditation from NAAC / NBA.